Delentigo™ is a cosmetic ingredient that has been designed to fight age spots and create an even skin tone. When compared to classical whitening products that generally lighten the skin, Delentigo™ delivers a targeted, stronger lightening effect on age spots than on the surrounding normally pigmented skin.
Delentigo™ is based on sulforaphane from cress sprouts. This is a “second generation” antioxidant from soy, which is a natural inhibitor of the tyrosine kinase. Delentigo™ is encapsulated in an advanced vector system and enables a targeted and time-releasing activity.
Stimulates the proteasome activity in fibroblasts -> prevents accumulation of lipofuscin
Targeted lightening effect on age spots
Evens the skin tone and homogenizes skin pigmentation
In vivo study
In vitro study
- Creates an even skin tone
- Visibly reduces age spots
- Prevents photo-aging and dark spots
Garden Cress (Lepidium sativum) sprouts are rich in sulforaphane, a phytonutrient that is able to neutralize reactive oxidants. Genistein is the most abundant isoflavone in soy (Glycine max) and a natural inhibitor of tyrosine kinase.
INCI (EU/PCPC) Declaration
Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract (and) Lecithin (and) Soy Isoflavones (and) Polysorbate 80 (and) Alcohol (and) Glycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Aqua / Water
Recommended Use Level
2 – 6 %
- PDF Cosmetic Actives for an Efficient Treatment of Age Spots (SOFW 05/2009)
- PDF How to Tackle Uneven Pigmentation (HPC Today April 2010)
- PDF Cress Sprout Actives to Turn on the Master Switch in Cell Protection (Cosmetics Design 09/2010)
- PDF The Non-Stop Search for Efficient Whitening (Pure Health Magazine Autumn Issue 2010)