EpiCalmin TCM is a synergic combination of three plants that are used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). In collaboration with a TCM expert, Mibelle Biochemistry selected these plants based on their strong soothing activity that has long been known in TCM.
Clinical studies showed that EpiCalmin TCM reinforces the skin’s self-protection against dehydration, oxidative stress and degradation of the extra-cellular matrix in an effective manner.
Increases skin moisturization after stress
Soothing effect after stress
Protects against premature skin aging
In vivo study
In vitro study
- Reinforces the skin’s natural defense system
- Actively prevents skin aging
- Improves skin hydration
- Soothes irritation
- Skin feels soft, moisturized and comfortable
EpiCalmin TCM is a synergic combination of the following three TCM herbs:
• Japanese honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica, Jin Yin Hua) is a twining liana. Its flowers eliminate toxins and have anti-inflammatory, anti-infection and antibiotic properties.
• Siberian cocklebur fruit (Xanthium sibiricum, Cang Er Zi) has antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is also able to inhibit the allergic effects of histamine.
• Purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus, Xiang Fu) is a perennial sedge that is distributed throughout India. Its rhizome, which contains antioxidants and inflammation inhibitors, is used to regulate qi and relieve pain.
INCI (EU/PCPC) Declaration
Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract / Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Xanthium Sibiricum Fruit Extract (and) Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Aqua / Water
Recommended Use Level
2 – 5 %