Lipobelle Soyaglycone is a liposomal preparation of genistein, which is the biologically active form of the most abundant isoflavone in soy. Genistein not only greatly stimulates the production of collagen but it also prevents its degradation by matrix metalloproteinases.
Studies have proven that Lipobelle Soyaglycone increases skin thickness (by 12% compared to the placebo) and that it also has a lifting effect. Furthermore, Lipobelle Soyaglycone was shown to make the skin appear five years younger thanks to it ensuring a reduced appearance of wrinkles.
Liposomal encapsulation improves genistein penetration
Enhances collagen IV production in 3D skin model
Increases skin thickness, smoothness, hydration and firmness
Lifting and anti-wrinkle effect
Makes skin look five years younger
In vivo study
In vitro study
- Delivers a visible lift
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Re-densifies and firms the skin
- Skin appears 5 years younger
The soybean (Glycine max) is a species of legume that is native to East Asia and widely grown for its edible bean which has numerous uses. Genistein is the most abundant isoflavone in soy. It is found in nature in the glycoside form (genistin) but must be transformed into the aglycone form (genistein) to become physiologically active when topically applied.
INCI (EU/PCPC) Declaration
Lecithin (and) Soy Isoflavones (and) Polysorbate 80 (and) Alcohol (and) Aqua / Water
Recommended Use Level
1 – 5 %
- PDF Dermatological Application of Soy Isoflavones to Prevent Skin Aging in Postmenopausal Women
- PDF Genistein, a New Cosmetic Ingredient Derived from Soy (SÖFW-Journal, 127. Jahrgang 10/2001)
- PDF Topically Applied Soy Isoflavones Increase Skin Thickness (C&T Magazine, Vol. 117, No 6, 06/2002)
- PDF Penetration and Metabolism of Isoflavones in Human Skin (C&T Magazine, Vol. 118, No. 9, p.71-74, 09/2003)
- PDF Use of Soy Isoflavones for Stimulation of Skin Collagen Synthesis (02/2008)