48 h hydration and more
PolyFructol Plus is a highly concentrated solution of the plant-based oligosaccharide inulin which is combined with lecithin derived liposomes that efficiently improve skin hydration.
Inulin is extracted from the roots of chicory (Cichorium intybus), which is one of the most common wild herbs in Central Europe that delights many people with its blue flowers. It is an important medicinal and cultivated plant, and its leaves are used in salad while its roots are used as a substitute for coffee. The root component inulin is a polymer of the sugar fructose (fructose oligosaccharide) and it is known as non-digestible dietary fiber with low caloric value. Inulin is commonly used as a prebiotic, fat and sugar replacer, as well as for the development of functional foods, thanks to its beneficial role in gastric health.
- Significant increase in moisture and long- lasting hydration effect (48 h)
- Improvement in TEWL with long-lasting effect (48 h)
- Significant increase in skin elasticity despite washing stress phase with long-lasting effect (48 h)
- Significant increase in skin firmness with a long-lasting effect (48 h)
- Reduction in skin roughness after 14 days
PolyFructol Plus (standard version): Inulin (and) Glycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Aqua / Water
PolyFructol Plus oP (version without phenoxyethanol): Inulin (and) Glycerin (and) Methylpropanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenylpropanol (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Aqua / Water
A sweeter solution for Hydrated Skin SPC 04.2020